Sunday, February 17, 2008

Productivity

One thing I absolutely hate is lounging around, unshowered and in my pajamas until 4:00 pm on a Saturday (which, I'm embarrassed to admit, is more the norm than the exception). Yesterday was refreshingly different - I went to the new house and painted the first coat on the master bedroom and the bathroom, with the help of Ebeth, Sarah, and Kimmy. Looks good, no? The bathroom color is Dutch Boy's Biloxi Blues and the bedroom is called Bamboo, which is totally suitable given our longstanding Asian decor theme in there :) Kimmy and I are going back today to do the second coat, but I'm worried about how it's going to go, as neither she nor I are gifted with Sarah's exceptional cutting-in skills. Pray for us, por favor.



2 comments:

KatieKate said...

You are stunning.

And anything called Biloxi Blues HAS TO BE good.

diane said...

Love it! It's almost the same color as my bedroom!