Thursday, October 25, 2007

Houseguest

We have a visitor for a few days...say hi to our dog nephew, Noah. His mama went to Mackinac Island for a few days. Here's the hitch - we live in a pet-free community, and after two years of living here, I've come to believe that they really are nazis about this. I have never seen a snuck-in dog or cat. We're being risky here, people, but it's all worth it, no?


Noah was pretty skittish at first, as we were hearing noises from the neighbor's apartments, but Josh's mom tipped me off that a heating pad will calm him right down. I pulled mine out from the nightstand, and man oh man did he get excited. She was right, he chilled right out! What a funny little guy.

As is appropriate (given his heritage), we'll be taking him to TexasNorth tomorrow...for a hayride...and if you're lucky, I'll get a picture of him playing inside the dishwasher.

5 comments:

KatieKate said...

"given his heritage"

oh my gosh...
I laughed so stinkin' hard.

Abe is busy hiding his toys and spiffing up his place for the visitor.

Brown said...

I love that you guys are such rebels. I stowed Napoleon for a few weeks at our old apartment. It was quite stressful. I want all the info on your dog adventures!

BoxcatAV said...

What kind of K9 is he? I don't know dogs. Only cocker spaniels and goldens.

the dicocco gang said...

so wished little noah would have come out to the hayride. My kids go crazy for tiny doggies.

... still waiting for the dishwasher pics...

diane said...

TAG! you're still it! please don't feel left out!