Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tell Josh congrats...

...and say hi to Lainey while you're at it.


This may look like a random assortment of Roman numerals, but I assure you, friends...it is not.

It's report card season again, wOOt wOOt!

The new chalkboard announcement tells us that Josh got the certificate of merit for his Civil Procedures class. For those of you who are not Eliina, this means he got the highest grade in the class, beating out 39 other people. This is a bigger deal than it might seem...he gets an actual certificate and gets to make a note of it on his resume. The boy's in shock, he's really not sure how this happened but golly is he joyful.

Now, if I could only remember where I put the "Josh" confetti...

4 comments:

Brown said...

So last night at like 3 am, I made a blogspot for myself. Why? Why not. I haven't written on it yet...but I will. Oh yes, I will.

--Melissa

Miss Laura said...

This bit of information is utterly useless to me without a link, Pooky. Cough it up, or I won't let you play with Jackie Chan.

People, welcome Melly to the crowd! Blogspot is going to get sooo exciting!

the dicocco gang said...

This is fantastic!
Josh... I'm so proud of you!
Yippee!

Eliina said...

Aww, congrats. Funny, Civ Pro is the only class that I've gotten the top grade in, so it has a special place in my heart. Yay for Josh!