Sunday, January 28, 2007

She got me!

Diane, that is. Thanks, for tagging me, friend!

Five random, little-known facts about me:

1. I can't whistle. (No elaboration needed on that one.)

2. Since I graduated from high school nine years ago, I haven't lived in any one place longer than 13 consecutive months. I have been living here for 12 months. I'm getting crazy antsy and have been looking for houses on grar.com and even for other apartments, despite the fact that we just renewed our lease. (Two years in one place? What will I DO?) Somebody smack me upside the head and tell me that I already have a perfectly good place to live. Sheesh.

3. Seeing an inappropriately placed apostrophe makes my skin crawl. I'm a spelling and grammar nazi too, but I've made the apostrophes my own special cause.

4. Last night, I won my first game of Scrabble. Ever. (For the record, I also won Boggle - I was a word maniac!)

5. When I was in elementary school, I read the Little House books obsessively. Of course, it helped that my name was already Laura...all I needed was a long skirt with a petticoat. The closest I could get was a knee-length magenta skirt that was quite full. One summer I wore it every. single. day. (Whether or not it matched anything else I was wearing!)

Okay, your turn...Anne, Rudi, Marie, Chris, Tracy...go! (But seriously, Tracy...only if you have time!)

3 comments:

the dicocco gang said...

hey.. how can I not come visit this site? I linked here from Dianes... and you are talking about me and everything... okay, up to the star you go so I can keep up with all I miss out on by not seeing you often enough! You are right, I haven't had time for anything... but Im' getting closer... closer to what, I'm not certain... but I can feel it on the fringe!

rudi said...

I dont think I have ben officially tagg'd. I hope that sentance bothered you!

Miss Laura said...

It bothered me about as much as dried red chilis "bother" you.