Monday, September 18, 2006

This post may well cost me a job someday...oh well.

Okay, so I really wanted to post the entirety of this conversation here, as it is most hysterical...but given that it was full of expletives and we're running a family-friendly show here, I shall provide only the final, culminating remarks, which caused big fat laughter tears on my end. Just know that it involved my rationale for wanting to send our kids to private school and the mention of pizza with dessert square.

Melissaloon (9:34:09 PM): The meap test is making our children fat
Melissaloon (9:34:23 PM): someone should tell dateline

I hope you think it's funny. It is. Melissa, you are my Soul Mate of Funny. PiPi loves her Sugar.


3 comments:

BoxcatAV said...

ya, know -- I don't really remember the MEAP much. When did we take it?

rudi said...

Our trip home over the weekend was for Jon's mom's funeral. It was very spur of the moment and specific. But if we do come home in the future for happier times, we will gladly let you know :)

diane said...

today is Oct. 19.

time for an update. thanks.